This Page

has been moved to new address

Random Dozen - Olympic Style

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Random Dozen - Olympic Style

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random Dozen - Olympic Style


1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be? Ice dancing definately! I use to do competitive roller skating so I could totally picture myself doing this.
2. Do you remember a specific Olympic moment from the past? I will never forget the 1996 Summer Olympics (Atlanta) when Kerri Strug, a gymnast, landed her final vault, despite a twisted ankle, clinching the Gold medal for the US team.
3.
Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics? Nope
4.
If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in? Menu planning. My family always has good food to eat, even if I am not home.
5.
Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage? My father was born and raised in Mexico, and is part Cherokee Indian.
6.
Do you enjoy sleeping late? Do people really do this?
7.
Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.) I never have. I have taken CPR training, but that was years ago. I hope I never have to do it.
8.
Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why. Israel. I want to walk where Jesus walked and see the Holy Land.
9.
Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically? No, but my husband and I were set up.
10.
What is the last book you read? The Silent Gift by Michael Landon, Jr.
11.
Do you enjoy sleeping late? Was this asked already? What is sleeping in anyways? Okay, here's my question: Do you eat a nightly snack before bed? If so, what? Every night, without fail, I eat Healthy Pop popcorn and drink a small glass of OJ.
12.
What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant? I have a lot of favs, but I love to eat Honey Pecan Prawns at China Chilis.

For more Random Dozen posts, visit my friend Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee.

Labels: