This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog Parade - Come Join the Fun!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Blog Parade - Come Join the Fun!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blog Parade - Come Join the Fun!



I am so excited to join in this Blog Parade.  I have been looking forward to this for a while.  I love meeting new people!  This is going to be so much fun!

1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?  I am a night owl.  After working all day, and coming home to care for 4 children and my husband, I enjoy my "alone" time, usually between the hours of 10:00-Midnight.  I love to spend that time listening to worship music, checking my email, catching up on blogs, oh and doing an occasional load of laundry.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?  Popcorn.  I am seriously addicted.  I eat an entire bag every night, without fail, before I go to bed.  Luckily, I choose to eat the Healthy Pop, low butter kind, so hopefully my arteries aren't being clogged too much.  Seriously, if I run out I grieve and get really moody.
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?  I wish I could afford to be a SAHM.  There is so much benefit from spending so much time with your kids, and even homeschooling.  I feel like I've missed out on a lot.  But I do love the job the Lord has given to me!
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?  I have been known to have quite the slip of the tongue.  I have said some pretty funny and often embarrassing things that have kept people laughing for years, none of which I care to repeat here!
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?




Hard question.  It's hard to single out just one.  I would love to have been Elizabeth Bennett in Pride & Prejudice.  I find that era very romantic.
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?  I would love to be able to play the piano.  I love to worship the Lord and I can picture myself sitting at the piano and just worshipping my little heart out (and maybe writing a song or two)!
7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?  I have always wanted to take a cruise.  I would love to go to Alaska or Canada.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?  Christian/Worship.  I can't think of doing anything else since it's pretty much all I listen to!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
I would buy all kinds of stuff for myself, my family, and all of my closest friends!  Okay, on the more practical side, I would have to say:
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?  The time period of Pride & Prejudice and such novels.  Things seemed so simple then, although I wouldn't want to be without money.  I wouldn't want to have to choose a mate based on a need and not out of love.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
NEED I SAY MORE!
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
I hate to admit it, but it's true. I am still learning to relax and "take a chill pill" as my kids would tell me.
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Fling Wide, by Misty Edwards.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I have unfinished laundry in both the washer and dryer, and a couple of baskets yet to fold.  I can't really think of anything else.


To join the 32nd Street Party, visit Abigail and The Rear Window.

Labels: ,