This Page

has been moved to new address

Random Dozen - Plinko Style!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Random Dozen - Plinko Style!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random Dozen - Plinko Style!

Here we are!  Sorry I couldn't play last week.  I was up to my ears in getting ready for our very first every conference at church.  It was quite the success.  I did miss participating here though.  I promise not to make my disappearing from the RD a habit.


1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? Oh my!  I believe the oldest pair of shoes I own is about 5 years old.  They are a ratty old pair of slip on tennis shoes which I absolutely love.  I just cannot part with them despite the fact that they have holes in them.


2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? Oh yes!  I am proud to say that I did.  I always buy the Thin Mints and Peanut Butter ones.  Now look what you've done!  I am seriously salivating just thinking about them.

3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to? Nope, and I really desire too.

4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? Yes!  I was a good kid.  I am very proud of my teenage years.

5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? Three. The Blind Side, which was one of the best movies I've ever seen; Up, which was a true joy and delighted my heart; and Avatar, which was intense and most definately at the top of my list of all time favs.

6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? It's easier for me to watch others.  I tense up way too much, and they always have trouble locating my veins, so it makes the ordeal much harder and uncomfortable for me.

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? I would have to say Monday, because it's my day off.

8. Do you miss anyone right now? I miss my grandmother, who's been with Jesus now for about 10 years; and my best friend Kristin, who moved to Arizona.  I love you Kristin!

9. Do hospitals make you queasy? Not hospitals in general, but the smell of them often does.

10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you. As I sit here looking at furniture I've had for over 18 years, I would have to say Ashley Furniture.

11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? It depends.  Sometimes the non brand is just as good; other times, not.

12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? Both are equally hard for me.  I don't like to look into people's eyes at all.  I hear it's a confidence thing and something I've been working on my entire life.

Labels: