This Page

has been moved to new address

Five Things.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Five Things.....

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Five Things.....




Genny over at My Cup 2 Yours is hosting "Talking About Thursdays". I am so excited to participate and get to know new people. Today's topic is Five Things About Yourself.
  1. I am the 4th child out of a family of 5. I have two older brothers, an older sister, and a younger sister. I am basically the middle child, sandwiched between my oldest and youngest siblings.
  2. Between the ages of 12-15, I took professional roller skating lessons. I competed all over California, winning a few solo trophies, and my brother and I skated as a pair and we won 2nd place in a competition.
  3. Although I think doggies and kitties are cute, I am not much of a pet lover. I had them growing up and didn't mind them then. But as I've grown older I seem to have adopted a dislike someplace. Why then might you ask do we have a dog, had a cat, and have a bunny? Gotta bless my kids, right?
  4. I worked as a legal secretary for over 17 years after graduating from Heald Business College.
  5. I currently work at my church as the Pastoral Administrator. I love my job and I love my church family!
That's it for today. Looking forward to visiting and getting to know you all!

Labels: