This Page

has been moved to new address

Grace

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Grace

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Grace

I opened this Joyfultoons cartoon today and it immediately spoke to me. I think all too often as Christians we are content to stay in the what seems like perfect, safe, warm nest that God has built for us. But as long as we remain there, we are missing out on the "more" that God has for us. I often get in a place of contentment with where I am. And before I know it, I stop pursuing, stop asking for the more, and stop moving forward. It would be easy for my loving, Heavenly Father to come alongside me and simply kick me out of the nest, but He's so gentle, isn't He? He is so patient and will simply wait until we muster up enough faith to make the leap. Yes, the nest is wonderful, but I want the wide open sky, how about you? Let's spread our wings and fly!

Labels: