This Page

has been moved to new address

Technical Difficulty

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Technical Difficulty

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Technical Difficulty


Oh how I've missed my friends. I have been without an internet connection in my home since last Thursday, so the only time I can get to read blogs or even try and post is when I am at work and well, I simply don't have a lot of time at work. Just when I seemed to bet getting back into the flow of blogging. Well, I have time to get some of the projects done around the house, as well as nearly finish the two books I am reading for reviews. I am hoping my local MAC tech will come over soon to fix the problem. Until then, I pray you are all having a blessed week and that God is pouring his love and blessings on all of you. I can't wait until I am up and running again and can visit you all and comment on your fabulous posts and pictures.

Here is a question to ponder:
What are you passionate about?