This Page

has been moved to new address

Simple Woman's Daybook

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday, January 18, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It's raining quite a bit. Reminds me of God's refreshing rain!

I am thinking... it's 11:00 a.m. and I am still in my jammies.

I am thankful for... friends who love me unconditionally

I am wearing... gray sweat pants and a purple sweat shirt

I am remembering... Haiti. My heart goes out to them and I am praying for them

I am going... to the store at some point

I am currently reading... The Language of Love and Respect & The Silent Gift

I am hoping... that we hear from our mortgage company this week about our modification

On my mind... thinking about my son who starts school on line next month. Will I be a good full-time working, home school mom?

Noticing that... my laundry is still in the basket and needs to be folded

Pondering these words... "I will never leave you nor forsake you"-Jesus. Even when I feel like He's so far away, He's so close to me.

From the kitchen... Nothing at the moment. Must go grocery shopping

Around the house... Me and my kiddos hanging out in our jammies watching the Golden Globes. Thank God for DVR!

One of my favorite thing...hugs and kisses from my kiddos.

Labels: