This Page

has been moved to new address

Perfect Parenting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Perfect Parenting

Friday, November 19, 2010

Perfect Parenting



I am featured over at 5 Minutes for Faith today, talking about "Perfect Parenting".  Are you intriqued?  Here's a little teaser:
I was never a nervous or controlling person growing up. I always thought of myself as pretty relaxed and down to earth.  Then I got married and had children.  When my children were small, I remember how every little thing concerning their young lives was such a huge deal. My life became rigorous and scheduled, as opposed to care free and spontaneous. As my children grew older, I became a very anxious and controlling person. It was not something I ever expected to be, it just was.
Won't you stop over and read the rest of my post? I would love for you to leave a comment letting me know that you did. 

Labels: ,