This Page

has been moved to new address

ABC's Of Thanks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: ABC's Of Thanks

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ABC's Of Thanks

Finding Joy | The ABC's of Thanks

I am linking up with Rachel at Finding Joy for the ABCs of Thanks.  Given that Thanksgiving is just two days away, I thought this would be a great way for me to express what I am thankful for.

Alyssa, my first born precious girl!
Bible. I could not survive without God's Word. It is life to me.
Coffee.  Need I say more?
Deep longing.  It keeps my heart pursuing my Jesus!
Eternity.  I get to spend my forever with God!
Friendships. So thankful for all of the women in my life.
Grace. Without it, I wouldn't be where I am today.
Healing. I serve a God who still heals today!
Iced lattes.  Even in the Winter time.
Joy. It's so much more than being happy.
Kisses. I love kisses from my kiddos!
Laughter.  It is medicine to the soul!
Moments. Sometimes, those are all I have.
Night. It's when I am most productive.
Oranges.  One of the few fruits I will eat.
Provision.  God is faithful!.
Quietness. Seldom, but so thankful when it does happen.
Rain. It brings refreshing!
Salvation. So thankful He first loved me!
Time. I always have enough.
Umbrellas. Shelter from the storm.
Visions. Thankful for what God shows me in the spirit.
Wisdom. Without it, I would be tossing in the wind.
Xtra sleep. Not often, but so nice when it does happen!
Yes! I love the "yes" that God has placed in my spirit!
Zebras. I couldn't think of anything else!

Labels: