This Page

has been moved to new address

Random Dozen

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Random Dozen

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random Dozen




I am joining in with Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee for the Random Dozen.  If you don't already participate, come on over and jump aboard!


1.  How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?  A big fashion nay for me.  I much prefer these:
2.  What is your favorite pizza?  Although I do love a good Combo, Pepperoni & Mushroom, with Ranch Dressing for the dipping sauce, is my favorite.


3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could? [Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.]  My mind is drawing a huge blank here.

4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.   Mossimos (Italian).  But can you believe I've never eaten there?

5. What is your current favorite snack?  I am addicted to this:

6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars

B. Biggest Loser
C. Survivor
Well, since I currently have some weight to lose, I would have to say The Biggest Loser. 

7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?  I would have to say we are somewhere in the middle, at about a 5.



8. It doesn't feel like Spring until I can drink an iced coffee and not get goose bumps.

9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is The Office.

10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.  I recently went back to Weight Watchers and am on a journey towards health and weight loss.  My goal is to lose 60lbs.  I haven't set a date for that to happen yet though.

11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.  


"I look for faith that immediately lays to rest the doubts of the day as they arise."


12.  Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you.  Bring home their favorite ice cream and popsicles from the store.

Labels: