This Page

has been moved to new address

Talkin About Thursdays - Five Things In Photos

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Talkin About Thursdays - Five Things In Photos

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Talkin About Thursdays - Five Things In Photos



I am joining Genny at My Cup 2 Yours for Talkin About Thursdays. Todays topic is "Five Things in Photos".  Here are five looks into my life:

My loving husband and four beautiful, amazing children

Worshipping with the International House of Prayer.
You can watch the stream for FREE now.  Go here

Peet's Coffee.  I am seriously addicted!

Painting.  I am an artist!

Spring time.  The warm weather makes me smile!

Visit Genny at My Cup 2 Yours for more Talkin About Thursdays link ups!

Labels: