This Page

has been moved to new address

Spring Is Here!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Spring Is Here!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Is Here!

I love Spring. It is my favorite season.  For one, the weather is just right.  Not too hot, nor too cold.  I also love this season because it speaks to me of life. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, flowers are blooming.  Everywhere I look, life is springing up.  God uses this season to remind me that He IS doing a new thing:

See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you. (Is. 42:9)
See, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. (Is. 43:19)

If you have been walking through a season of hardship, disappointment or sorrow, God wants to encourage your heart today and remind you that He will make a way for you out of your Winter season into the fullness of Spring:  
I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs. (Is. 41:18)

Will you trust God today and believe that He will bring you through? Take His hand and allow Him to gently guide you.  Your Spring time awaits and it is full of life, promise, peace, joy, love and prosperity.  I encourage you to find a place to be alone with your Heavenly Father today and allow Him to encourage your heart!

Look, the winter is past,


      and the rains are over and gone.
 12 The flowers are springing up,
      the season of singing birds has come,
      and the cooing of turtledoves fills the air.
 13 The fig trees are forming young fruit,
      and the fragrant grapevines are blossoming.
   Rise up, my darling!
      Come away with me, my fair one!”

*Photo Credit:  Laura DeLeon.

Labels: