This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunshine Award!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Sunshine Award!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunshine Award!



Thank you Angie at Angie's Ad Lib for awarding me the Sunshine on a Cloudy Day blog award!

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world.
I am so honored to have received this award. Being still fairly new to the world of blogging, I am humbled and amazed when others are blessed by what I have to share.

Below are the rules for accepting these awards:
  • Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
  • Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.
I am blessed by so many blogs. Here are some in particular who bring sunshine to my cloudy days:
Loren at The Magoos News. Loren was one of my first treasured finds in the world of blogging. She is always so uplifting, encouraging and inspiring. We have become great blogging friends, and I hope I have the honor to meet her face to face one day!
Lynnette at Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground. I stumbled upon Lynnette's blog while doing a search for blogs to follow. I was inspired through her testimony of God's love and faithfulness through her losses. Although I cannot relate to Lynnette in this way, she encourages me daily.
Courtney over at The Kirkland Family. I do not know Courtney very well (and I am not sure she knows who I am), but I absolutely love her blog. Her design immediately drew me in and she always has uplifting and encouraging things to say. Her blog is just plain fun!
Sarah at Sarah Markley. This is another blog I stumbled upon, most likely a link from another blog. I read Sarah's story and was overwhelmed with joy at God's faithfulness and restoration in her life. Her blog is honest and she is who she is and I love that about her.
Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee. I love Linda. She is a true giver of sunshine on a cloudy day. I can't tell you how many times I have visited her blog and had a really good laugh just in the knick of time.
Esther at For Such a Time as This. I just recently found Esther and I am so glad I did. Her posts are inspiring. I am looking forward to getting to know her better.
Jill at Forever and Ever and Always. There is no one who inspires me such as Jill. Her insight into the heart of God changes me. Her dedication and commitment to adoption overwhelms me. She is a true giver. Plus, she is the awesome woman who designed my fabulous blog!
Debbie at Heart Choices. Debbie writes from her heart. Her posts cause me to think and go deeper in the Lord.
Beth at I'm Heading Towards My Destiny. Her blog title drew me in. And I was pleased to find out she was a worshipper and intercessor, as I am. We have so much in common and she really connects me with the heart of the Father.
Kristi at Kiki's Corner. She was another one of the blogs I first followed. Though she has weathered some storms in life, her perspective and commitment to see the promises of the Lord fulfilled in her life are astounding.
Marsha at Marsha's Musings. I newly found treasure! I know I am going to love hanging around with her!
Genny at My Cup 2 Yours. It was her blog title and design that drew me in. I'm all about coffee. I have been a faithful follower of hers since the day I found her. I love her writing style and she always has such good things to share.
Lisa at Stop and Smell the Chocolate. I bet you can't tell what drew me to Lisa's blog? CHOCOLATE! Need I say more? She is another newly found treasure and I can't wait to get to know her better!
Joyeful at The Joyeful Journey. This blog is filled with grace and the love of God. Very inspiring and written from the heart.
Chrissy at Fire Flies and Hummingbirds. It was her blog profile that drew me in. We have so much in common. I love reading this blog. It brings encouragement and sunshine to my day.
Oops, well I have listed more than 12 bloggers here. Can you tell there are many who inspire me? I hope you will pop over and visit these blogs! Be encouraged!

Labels: