This Page

has been moved to new address

Random Dozen

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Random Dozen

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random Dozen


It's another Random Dozen with my friend Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee.

1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?” Absolutely! I don't sign up for the charities, other than the ones I support. So I figure if they are going to send me labels, I should use them so they don't go to waste. And they are so cute!
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching? I love to look at the sky in the morning, between 6:30-7:30 a.m. I love it because the sun (most days) is peeking through the clouds and the air is so crisp.
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please) Hmm, I haven't done that yet. I guess I am not very adventurous.
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!) No, and I pray I never do. That would mean that I am not praising the Lord as He should be praised!
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be? Spanish. My dad is fluent, but didn't teach us kids because my mother couldn't understand it. There are a lot of Spanish-speaking people where I live and I would love to be able to talk with them.
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say? This one was not easy for me. "Devoted wife and mother, faithful servant and trusted friend". Boring, huh?
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like. Beloved
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show? Too many: Law & Order SVU, Extreme Homemake Home Edition, Ace of Cakes, to name just a few.

9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about? I am a big sneezer. You could hear me a mile away. I scare my little boy when I sneeze!

10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere? We still get the newspaper, but I only "glance" at it, otherwise I read it online.
11. Are you a good speller? Most days, yes.

12. At what time each day do you start thinking aboutLost lunch? I am normally thinking about lunch about 11:30.

Labels: