This Page

has been moved to new address

Another Random Dozen

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Another Random Dozen

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Random Dozen


1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient? I have to admit, I do get impatient when I am ill. It's only because as a mom, I still have to keep going, and when I am sick I just want to stay in bed all day.
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction? I only wish we had inclement weather in California.
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve? Laundry. I tend to not follow through (as I sit here looking at the basket of clothes that still needs to be folded from a few days ago).
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day? No.
5. What song is on your mind today? Fling Wide by Misty Edwards.
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic? I have an equal love for both.
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room. I am really good at this! So good that sometimes I forget to go back and deal with the first issue.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.) His love for the Lord!
9. When was the last time your heart raced? A couple of days ago, while driving with my kiddos in the car, someone was about to run a red (turning right) and we were going straight. I nearly missed hitting them. Was very frigtening.
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school? We always had a party. In those days were were allowed to bake our owen goodies. And I loved opening all of the cards and I kept them for what seemed like forever.
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer? A 2lb. box of Sees Candy!
12. Red or pink? Pink!

Visit Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee for more Random Dozen posts!

Labels: