This Page

has been moved to new address

Love Notes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Love Notes

Monday, February 8, 2010

Love Notes


Sunday was a wonderful but long day. I went to church, excited that I would get to be in service (as I am often not due to serving in Sunday School), got asked to cover for someone in the 1st grade class, worked the bookstore following the service, had lunch with friends, ran a few errands afterwards, went to the Prayer Room and spent some time with Daddy God, then prayer walked a few areas of our city with some awesome intercessors...oh and grabbed some coffee afterwards! Needless to say, I was tired and ready for the day to be over. I have to admit, I was hoping my hubby had put my little ones to bed, because I simply wanted to plop myself on the couch and not have to do any thing else. As I walked in the door, all I could see were the beaming, smiling faces of my 6 year old son and 9 year old daughter. "Mommy, you're home!". "Mommy, come see!" They took me by the hand and led me around the kitchen and living room where they had put up "love notes" for me in their own handwriting. Okay, I was undone. My heart melted as I once again sensed the overwhelming love of my Daddy God through acts of love displayed by my children. The notes were adorable, I just have to share:



I have the best kids in the world!

Labels: