This Page

has been moved to new address

New Year, New Look

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: New Year, New Look

Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year, New Look



Happy New Year! WOW, I cannot believe it's been 15 days since my last blog post. Did you miss me? I've missed being into a regular flow of things. One of the things that has made it hard to blog, besides brain block, is that I have decided to move my blog over to Blogger and have it totally redesigned. I currently reside on Squarespace. I love it here, but I am not using all of the functionality which caused me to move in here in the first place, so I thought I would save some money and simplify my life. Oh, and ALL of my bloggie friends and followers live here. I know I will love it here. My site is not quite ready yet, so until then, you can still find me here.
Blessings!