This Page

has been moved to new address

Be Still And Know

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Be Still And Know

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Be Still And Know


I am featured over at 5 Minutes for Faith today talking about the importance of "Being Still".  Here's a little teaser:
And so it begins. This season of busyness. There are many days when I feel overwhelmed. As a wife, mom, full-time worker, minister and friend, there are many things competing for my time and attention.  And especially during the holidays, my life tends to get more hectic and overwhelming.  In a season when I am called to give thanks, to reflect on the beauty of the Lord and be reminded of the most precious gift that has been given to me, I am distracted.  As if I weren’t busy enough. Now there is decorating, shopping, wrapping, baking, parties and the list goes on.
I hope you will visit me at 5 Minutes for Faith today to read the rest of my post. Please leave me a comment there letting me know you stopped by.

Labels: ,