This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, November 29, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Oh Miscellany Monday, how I've missed you! So thankful to be linking up with Carissa at lowercase letters for the Miscellany Monday this morning!

{1}...Did you miss me?  It's been almost a month since my last Miscellany Monday post.  I am not very good at scheduling posts and my Mondays have been pretty hectic.  I have missed you all and am looking forward to reading your posts this morning!

{2}...Leftovers. I didn't get enough of them. I cooked two turkeys this year and after dividing up the leftovers, I ended up with one sandwich. It's such comfort food to me.  I can literally taste that yummy sandwich in my mouth right now. Oh well, maybe I will have to cook a turkey for Christmas just for leftovers!


{3}...Sales and more sales!  Did anyone get any good deals over the weekend? I got great prices on two of the cell phones my kids wanted. We have Prepaid phones through Virgin Mobile and although their phone prices tend to be higher, I got one for an $80 savings and the other a $50 savings.  My kids will be happy!

{4}...O Christmas Tree!  I am sure many of you have already put up your trees. Do you have "real" trees or artificial? For many years now I have wanted an artificial tree, but my children will not allow it.  We are looking forward to going up to the Tree Farm in a couple of weeks to cut one down.  O visions of  pine needles dance in my head.


{5}...Gifts.  So what is on your Christmas list this year?  Here is the only thing I've asked for:


{6}...Christmas Music!  Love it....Love it....Love it.  I don't have a big collection but am thankful the Christian Radio stations have began playing it.  Puts me in the mood.  I am going to have to download some more from iTunes.


{7}...Traditions.  What is one Christmas tradition in your family that you would like to share? When I was a child, every year we would get new pajamas and we were allowed to open them on Christmas Eve.  I have carried this tradition over to my children.  We try and focus on "something they want", "something they need", "something to wear" and "something to read".  We always open the something to "wear" on Christmas Eve which is normally new pajamas.


I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!


Labels: