This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, October 4, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1}...Nilla Wafers.  I love them.  I actually haven't bought them in a while and yesterday I had some. Yummy! Have you ever tried them with peanut butter?  Heavenly!


{2}..Our Fall weather has finally arrived.  This morning I had to put on a light jacket while I took the kids to school.  I can see the trees blowing from a light wind, and the air smells crisp and clean. Time to curl up under the comforter with a good book and a hot cup of coffee!  Or, snuggle up to some nice fall leaves, like this

(Photo Credit:  We Heart It)

{3}...This weekend I was able to finally get into the garage and unpack some boxes.  The four that I managed to unpack were largely donations.  However, they would not take my large box of VHS movies.  I have one other thrift store who might take them.  Otherwise, I guess I will have to throw them away.

{4}...I finally got my hair done this weekend.  The gray was taking over.  Feels good to have a nice new hairdo. 

{5}...I had the wonderful experience of painting during our Sunday morning worship service and am always amazed at what God accomplishes through me.  

"I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints."  (Ephesians 1:18)

{6}..Speaking of art, my church is hosting its very first Creative Arts Conference this weekend.  If any of my blog followers or stalkers are in California and would like to attend, you can register and find out more about it here.  Space is limited and is filling up quickly!



Well, that's it for now!  Have a blessed Monday!

Labels: