This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, September 20, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{1}...I wonder what the record is for how many times a day a mother cleans her kitchen.  I think I washed dishes and loaded the dishwasher four times yesterday.  One of those times, as I was washing AND had the dishwasher open, someone came and placed a dirty plate on the counter.  Umm, you would think they could have placed it in the open dishwasher themselves?  Not!

{2}...Hot flashes...every day....all day....night and day.  Need I say more?


{3}...Why do my two youngest children get their second wind about 8:00p right before bed?  They were running around the house screaming tonight and I thought I was going to lose it.  I am so thankful to hear the sound of their laughter but hey, can they wind up just a little bit earlier?

{4}...Do they still sell bread without the crust?  My daughter likes me to cut the crust off of her sandwiches, but I feel like I am wasting.  At one point, I thought they sold bread without the crust, but I think it only came in white, not wheat?

{5}...We are signing the final papers for the sale of our house tonight, and I will be going over the next couple of days to finish getting the odds and ends out and cleaning a bit.  I am thankful to have this chapter of my life behind me.

Visit Carissa at lowercase letters for more random thoughts and happenings!

Labels: