This Page

has been moved to new address

Searching For Significance

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Searching For Significance

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Searching For Significance


I am featured today over at 5 Minutes for Faith.  I wrote this post a while ago and I did not know at the time how much it would minister to my own heart today.  God's timing is always perfect, even in scheduled posts!  I pray it will minister to your heart as well.  Here is a brief introduction:
I've struggled most of my life with feelings of unworthiness and rejection.  And although I've grown leaps and bounds in this area over the last several years, every now and then these feelings rear their ugly head.  I can never really pinpoint an absolute trigger, so I do what the Word says to do and begin to take every thought captive... casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, (2 Corinthians 10:5) Most of the time, this will work.
To read more, click here.  Please leave me a comment and let me know that you visited!

Labels: ,