This Page

has been moved to new address

Looking Beyond The Closed Door

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Looking Beyond The Closed Door

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Looking Beyond The Closed Door


I am featured today over at 5 Minutes for Faith.  Please stop over and read my post.  I pray that you will be encouraged.  Here is a little teaser:
I have been walking through an intense season of trust over the last year.  My husband was laid off from a very well-paying construction job last June.  It threw our already troubled finances into a tail spin.  On top of all of that, we were in the process of losing our home. 
 Go here to read the full post.

If you don't already visit 5 Minutes for Faith regularly, I hope that you will.  There is an amazing group of ladies who contribute to the devotionals you will read on the site.  These posts will make you laugh, some may make you cry, you will realize you are not alone in your struggle, and you will come away strengthened and encouraged in your walk with the Lord.  I would highly recommend adding 5 Minutes for Faith to your list of must reads!

Labels: