This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, September 13, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
I love Mondays, when I get the privilege of linking up with the lovely Carissa at lowercase letters for the Miscellany Monday.  It's my chance to be as random (or not) as I want to.

{1}...My kids have been doing the "elementary school shuffle".  They have been overloaded from their home school due to overcrowding.  They are both first on the list to come back, so that is a good thing.  However, the school they are attending now has a uniform dress policy.  I am all in favor of that, but since I just spent a fortune on school clothes, I was rather upset that I had to go out and buy uniforms which were not in my budget which they may only wear for a few weeks or months.

{2}...Right after we moved in, our family was blessed to the tune of $120 by people we hardly know.  It came at a very good time, as we had no food in our house after moving.  Yesterday, our family received another blessing of $100 from someone that we do know. I am overwhelmed at God's goodness towards us.  His is so faithful to put us on the hearts of those who can reach out and help us during this difficult time.  It will be nice in a month or two after we get caught up financially.  It will be nice to breathe again.

{3}...I must have climbed up and down the stairs in my house 1,000 times since I've moved in.  At least I am getting a little bit of a work out, huh?  I try and plan ahead so I don't have to make so many trips up and down.  I tell my kids when I put them to bed that under no circumstances once they are down, am I coming back up.  That's when daddy takes over.

{4}...My son and I have been watching Season One of 24 over the last couple of weeks.  I got into the show midway through Season Two.  I am a sucker for some good suspense and action.

{5}...I got up this morning, got the kids ready for school, dropped them off, went and picked up my coffee, emptied the dishwasher, washed the dishes, threw in a load of laundry, cleaned all three bathrooms and mopped my kitchen floor and entry way.  It's only 10:15a and I am exhausted.  This afternoon I will turn my attention to some more unpacking. 


Have a wonderful Monday friends!

Labels: