This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, June 7, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
I absolutely love the Miscellany Monday, hosted by the very beautiful and dedicated Carissa at lowercase letters, who, by the way is blogging after just having a baby.  That's how much she loves us!  Come join the randomness!

  • I hate packing.  I've been wandering around my house like a little lost puppy dog not knowing where to begin.  I think I have ADD.  I start in one room, and see something in another, and another and haven't finished what I started in the first room.  Oh, and the dust is flying everywhere and I can't stop sneezing.  Oh the joy!
  • Did you know that you could train a bunny to use a potty in their cage?  Yep, mine is potty trained.  It's pretty amazing!
  • Since when did my floor become a garbage can?  I picked up three empty Capri Sun pouches off my den floor today.  Oh, and I also found some plastic spoons, and toast crumbs.  Did I not train my children well enough?  Maybe I should put a large garbage can in the middle of the den floor to get their attention.
  • I would like to learn to play an instrument.  I just don't know where I would find the time.  My husband and 3 of my children play guitar (all self taught) and my 7 year old son is asking to play.  I feel out numbered and a little jealous.
  • "Leap Year" is at the top of my Netflix cue.  Have you seen it?  Is it any good?
I hope you are all having a great day!

Labels: