This Page

has been moved to new address

He Holds My Tears

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: He Holds My Tears

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

He Holds My Tears

 (Photo Credit:  Laura DeLeon)

I am in need of God's strength today.  
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. 
(Psalm 73:26)
 
Have you ever had a day when it feels like your heart has been violently ripped from your chest?  Today has been one of those for me.  I need His strength and I need Him to hold my heart.  The Word says that He holds all of my tears.  
You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. (Psalm 56:8)
I think I filled the bottle to overflowing today.  I know that God is with me in this, but it still hurts.
He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds. 
(Psalm 147:3)

Labels: