This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, June 14, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters 

I love Mondays.  I love it because I get to post about the randomness of my life and I don't really have to think about it.  The lovely Carissa at lowercase letters
is hosting the Miscellany Monday, so hop on over there and join in!
  1. Today I am taking 10 6-8 year olds bowling this afternoon. My son will celebrate his 7th birthday on Thursday and we are having his party today.  I have asked for "bumper bowling" because the last time I did this we had kids crying all over the place because of their gutter balls.  Should be fun.  I might even join in!
  2. Sunday nights our DVR gets a work out.  Design Star, The Next Food Network Star, Army Wives.  Oh and even though the season is over, I still enjoy watching episodes of Extreme Makeover Home Edition that I missed.  Thankfully there are usually two showings of each show since our DVR will only record two shows at a time.
  3. I am not looking forward to the hot weather.  Yesterday, it was about 87 here.  Our house is not air conditioned and I sat on the couch with sweat dripping down my chest and back.  My hubby went and got me a fan, but I swear I could not breathe.  Midlife and hot weather do not mix!
  4. I miss reading.  I haven't been able to find the time to get through some of the books I've started.  I am going to have to try and restructure my evenings to try and fit that in.
  5. Oops, I forgot to order my son's cake.  I hope Safeway can make one for me this morning.  Yikes!
Happy Monday everyone!

Labels: