This Page

has been moved to new address

Menu Plan Monday - April 12th

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Menu Plan Monday - April 12th

Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - April 12th

Happy Monday morning.  It's a dark dreary day and although I do not feel like venturing out to do my grocery shopping today, it is one of the things that keeps me sane as a full-time working mom.  I am joining the Organized Junkie today for Menu Plan Monday.  Here is what I've planned so far:

Monday - Chicken Fettucini Alfredo, Broccoli, Garlic Toast

Tuesday - Pizza (Church Night)

Wednesday - Meatloaf, Green Beans, Potatos

Thursday - Turkey Burgers, Baked Beans

Friday - Fend for yourself!  (Which means I am working all day, and then we all have church, so everyone is on their own)

Visit the Organized Junkie for more great menus/recipes!

Labels: