This Page

has been moved to new address

He Sees You!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: He Sees You!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

He Sees You!


 I was reading today out of Psalm 34.  Verse 15 keeps catching my eye:
The eyes of the Lord watch over those who do right; his ears are open to their cries for help. (Psalm 34:15)
Because I choose to walk uprightly before the Lord, His eyes are upon me and His ears are open to my cries for help.  Does this mean that I am perfect?  Absolutely not!  I am on a journey to perfection, yet perfection will never be obtained until I meet Him face to face.  Until then, it's nice to know that even though I may be surrounded my storms, unsettledness, dissatisfaction, emptiness, all of those emotions that I sometimes feel, one thing remains the same -- He sees Me!  And He not only sees me, He hears me.

I painted this picture during a worship service at church a while back.  I entitled it "In the Eye of The Storm".  (To see more of my artwork, you can visit here.)  It depicts the storm that often rages around me.  In that storm, even though there are dark places, there is beauty, there is revelation, there is purpose. And do you see what appears to be the eye in the center? That is the eye of the Lord.  He sees you today my friend.  No matter what you might be going through.  No matter what prayer you feel has been left unanswered, He knows, He sees, and He hears.  Press into Him today.  He is watching over you and Hears your cries for help.
The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them  from ALL their troubles. 18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed. 19 The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time.  (Psalm 34:17-19)

Labels: ,