This Page

has been moved to new address

Look Up!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Look Up!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Look Up!


I am contributing over at 5 Minutes for Faith today, talking about "Looking Up".  Here's a little teaser:
This past year has been one of loss, hardship and uncertainty for our family.  During this season, I have learned to yield, to trust, to seek and to find.  I have learned to have hope in the face of adversity.  The dictionary defines “hope” as a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen. Over the last year, there were many days where I felt hopeless.  I was looking at my life through foggy lenses, unable to see beyond my circumstances into the promises of the Lord for my life, and that of my family.  I had lost my sense of expectancy.
Will you head on over to 5 Minutes for Faith and read the rest of my post? Oh, and be sure and leave a comment letting me know you stopped by!

Labels: