This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, February 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Oh how I've missed linking up with all of you beautiful people for the Miscellany Monday! I guess my life has been more structured and scheduled these days.  Nothing too random to post about.  I am thankful for Carissa at lowercase letters for the opportunity to be random. 

{1}...Brrrr! It's absolutely freezing!  As a Californian, I am not use to such weather.  I'ts been in the 40's the last couple of nights. Okay, I realize many of you have it much worse.  But the cold just makes me not want to move. I want to stay in my nice warm bed and not even have to get up to use the bathroom.  That reminds me, has anyone invented the heated toilet seat yet?  Just sayin!  Well, there is a new storm coming that will keep this cold weather hanging around for at least another week.  Oh Spring, you cannot come soon enough.

{2}...Lost MoJo.  Can someone please send me some motivation?  I really need to finish unpacking from our move back in September. I still have boxes in the garage and it's driving me crazy.  I just can never seem to find the time.  And now my garage is too cold to spend any time in.  Maybe I'll wait for Summer to get it done.

{3}...Road to health.  I am on day 5 of a pretty intensive diet.  I have cut out all sugar, processed food, carbs, etc. from my diet.  I had a pretty bad headache until today, but thankfully it's gone now.  I can't say it's been perfect.  I had a small cheat or two, but it really wasn't any big deal because it was not as satisfying as I was anticipating.  I am hoping to eat this way for 20-40 days.  I need to rid my body of some pretty serious and unhealthy food addictions.  I know it will be difficult at times, but so worth it in the end.  I will feel so much better and lose a few pounds in the process.

{4}...Car Trouble.  This three car family is now a one car family.  My husband's truck broke down a couple of months ago. We opted not to fix it because it was going to cost over $4,000 to drop a new engine in it.  But then, a week ago, the transmission in our SUV went out.  I called for the estimate for that and am told it will be between $3,700-4,200.  Thank God we will be getting enough back on our taxes to fix our SUV.  It's been quite interesting working out all of our schedules.  My husband has to work, I have to work, my daughter has to work.  We are using way too much gas.  But, looking on the bright side, most families I know only have one or two cars.  I realize that we could have been left without a working car.  I am grateful for the one we have that is still running.  Hopefully, we will be a two-car family in the next few weeks.


{5}...ETSY.  I just recently created an Etsy store where I am selling prints of my prophetic art.  If you would like to have a look, go here.

Have a blessed Monday beauties!

Labels: