This Page

has been moved to new address

Mistaken Identity

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Mistaken Identity

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mistaken Identity


I am featured today over  at 5 Minutes for Faith talking about "Mistaken Identity".  Here is a little teaser:
This week, I have been purposeful in reminding myself of who I am.  There are many things that I DO that I have allowed to become such a part of me, that I sometimes lose my way.  It is true.  I wear many hats.  I am wife, mother, sister, friend, administrator, blogger, counselor, cook, dishwasher, laundress, housekeeper, caregiver.  And the list goes on.
I would love for you to visit me there.  Oh, and please leave me a comment letting me know you did!

Labels: