This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, September 27, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
{1}...Well, Fall has arrived but you would never know from the weather we are having here. It was in the upper 80's yesterday, and will tip at least 95 today. I am so ready for this hot weather to be over.  Our new house is two story with no air conditioning, so you can imagine what it's like sleeping. I feel like I am in a sauna!

{2}...Iced Caramel Vanilla Latte!  Mmmmmm, delicious!  It gets me going in the morning!


{3}...What are your plans for Halloween?  It's not typically something we celebrate in the traditional way.  I like to try and find a church Harvest carnival to take the kids to without having to dress them up.  Last year I did allow them to dress up and Trick-Or-Treat in grandma's court.  But this year I would prefer to take the family bowling or to a movie.

{4}...Speaking of holidays, I cannot believe Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner.  It seems like it gets earlier and earlier every year.  I have yet to start evening thinking about gift giving this year.  With our very tight budget, we will have to get very creative.


{5}...My precious daughter, who is all of ten years old, has been wanting to start a blog.  I kept telling her she had to wait until she was older, but she was persistent.  So, over the weekend, she set up her first blog and is so excited.  How could I resist.  She wants to be just like her mother!  It's not a private blog, but is under my very watchful eye.  If you would like to pop over to My Life In God's Hands and say hello, she would be thrilled!

Be sure and hop on over to Carissa's place for more randomness!

Labels: