This Page

has been moved to new address

Light Breaking Through Darkness

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Light Breaking Through Darkness

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Light Breaking Through Darkness


I took this picture when I was in Arizona in July.  I admit, I played around with some of the settings in my Picnik (okay, I will admit, I am not a seasoned photographer and do not know how to use the fancy software all of you do, so bear with me).  I remember the day was hot, but a storm was rolling in.  But no matter how many clouds came, I could still see the glorious light of the sun shining through.  It's rays were so warm and comforting on my face.  God reminded me then that even though I may walk through seasons where it's dark and my vision is blurred, the Son, Jesus, will continually shine through, breaking through the darkness.  This capture seemed fitting for my current season of life.

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire
Today I am linking up with the fabulous Hannah over at Aspire for Lovely Photo Wednesday (even though I commented earlier and told her I was going to wait until next week)!  

Be sure to visit Hannah's blog to link up and see more lovely photos!

Labels: ,