This Page

has been moved to new address

Praise The Lord!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Praise The Lord!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Praise The Lord!

Extravagant Grace

I am linking up with eLisa at Extravagant Grace for today's praise challenge.  I was asked to search the word "Praise" at Bible Gateway and share one of my favorite scripture.  
Praise the Lord!  Let all that I am praise the Lord.  I will praise the Lord as long as live.  I will sing praises to my God with my dying breath.  (Psalm 146:1-2)
 He is so worthy to be praise.  I will never cease to praise Him!

I am also to share a link to one of my favorite praise songs.  This one was so much harder.  There are so many great worship songs.  But I could only pick one.  Here is one of my favorites.



He is so worthy of our praise!

Labels: