This Page

has been moved to new address

Praise The Lord!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Praise The Lord!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Praise The Lord!


Extravagant Grace

Yes, I know.  I am on a blogging break.  But I came across this and immediately knew that I had to link up.  I am joining in with eLisa at Extravagant Grace for a 31-day Commitment to intentionally give thanks and praise to the Lord in this moment.  As most of you know, I am going through an overwhelming time with this move.  I may not have the strength to muster of a deep, thought provoking post, but I can continue to be purposeful in seeking out that which I am thankful for and offering up praise to the one who is worthy.  I want God to open my ears to hear His voice, and open my eyes to see His work in my life beyond what I can see in the natural.  Will you join me in this commitment?
You are my God, and I will praise you! You are my God, and I will exalt you! Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever. (Psalm 118:28-29)
Visit here for more information.

Labels: ,