This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, August 23, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

I just love the Miscellany Monday link up hosted by the lovely Carissa over at lowercase letters.  Won't you hop on over there and link up some randomness today?

{1}...TODAY is the day we get the keys to our rental home!  The kids are excited.  Most of them have not seen the new place yet.  Today we will go over there and begin to scope out the territory and decide who gets which room and where to put stuff.

{2}...I am up to my ears in packing.  I never thought we'd have to sell our home and move, but here we are, 16 years later, moving.  It's a huge task, but I am thankful for girlfriends who come and motivate me to get the job done, and others who lift me up in prayer.

{3}...I am currently looking in the "free" section of CraigsList for couches, a small desk, a dining room table.  Pray that we find some good stuff.

{4}...I recently posted a chair and ottoman we bought at Ashley Furniture a couple of years ago on CraigsList.  I had it priced for $300.  My neighbor had a family member over the other day who was a single mom and loved our chair.  We gave it to her for $100.

{5}...It's supposed heat up here this week.  Wonder what a two-story house with no air conditioning feels like?

{6}...I will be handing over a check for $4,200 for rent plus deposit today.  Hmmm, I wonder how we will eat this month?  I am trusting God to provide.

{7}...Hubby and I had a fabulous dinner/movie anniversary date last Friday.  He took me to see Eat, Pray, Love and it was a good movie.

{8}...I am in serious need of some coffee this morning.  I got up at 6:30a and my head is pounding.  I should be packing, but I'm just too tired.  Maybe I'll go back to bed.

{9}...I've solved my laundry issues.  My 10 year-old daughter came to me last week and asked me to show her how to do laundry.  She's been washing everyone's clothes since.  Now, if I could just teach her to fold and put it all away.

{10}...Speaking of coffee, here is some good news:


Happy Monday my sweet friends!


Labels: