This Page

has been moved to new address

Blogs, An Apology, Resting

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Blogs, An Apology, Resting

Monday, August 23, 2010

Blogs, An Apology, Resting

Hello my lovelies.  I hope you are all doing wonderfully today!  I wanted to share a few things with you.

First, I have made a few tweaks to my blog.  Nothing that may even be noticeable.  I had my fabulous designer, Hannah, make my posting area just a little wider so that I could post even larger photos and we have tweaked a few other things. I also wanted to take this opportunity to tell you about my other blogs just in case you hadn't visited yet.

Expressions of His Beauty

Expressions of His Beauty is my prophetic art blog.  I am thankful to belong to a church that embraces all forms of art and creativity. Most of the paintings you will see on this blog were painted during Sunday morning worship services.  My art is abstract and I paint mostly with my fingers.  I hope you will stop over and take a look and let me know what you think.

In Pursuit of His Best

In Pursuit Of His Best is my newest blog devoted to my journey to a healthy mind, body and spirit.  On this blog, I will discuss my weight loss struggles, share recipes, and all things related to health.  Please feel free to pop on over there and have a look.  

All of my beautiful blogs were designed by the very talented Hannah at Vivid Design Studio.  If you are in the market for a new blog design, I highly recommend Hannah.  She's absolutely amazing!

Secondly, I must give a big, huge apology to all of my fabulous followers who won prizes during my One Year Blog Anniversary.  I have not forgotten about you.  Life sort of got away from me these last few weeks, and I've been a little emotionally drained over the last month and well, I am admitting that now. I've sort of crawled into a hole.  I didn't mean to.  I hope you will forgive me.  I truly am not a flake like that.  Once I am moved and settled (hopefully in the next week) your fabulous prizes will be on their way.  Also, to those of you who requested a print of one of my art pieces, that will be on its way as well.  I appreciate all of you so very much!

Lastly, I am going to take a blogging break for at least the next week.  I may hook up with a Meme somewhere if I feel inspired to do that, but I just don't have it in me right now to put up anything that I have to sit and think about.  Who knows, I may get a sudden burst of energy and inspiration.  But I wanted to let you all know so you don't think I've disappeared.

Thank you for all of your prayers as I move through this season of my life.  I think I may be grieving the loss of this home just a little, and that is why it's so hard for me to stay on task.  Not to mention we have 16 years of memories built up here and I am trying to sift through it all and declutter as I go.  It's overwhelming, but I have had help from some amazing friends over the last couple of days and there is more help coming.

I pray that you will all have a JOY-filled week!  I will be back soon!

Labels: ,