This Page

has been moved to new address

Who's In Charge?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Who's In Charge?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Who's In Charge?


Today I am the contributing writer over at 5 Minutes for Faith.
Please click on over and read my post.  Here's a little teaser:

A couple of days ago, I was preparing to leave for work and my 7-year old son was the only person awake in the house besides me. After I got ready to go, I went and talked with him for a few minutes, got his breakfast, and settled him in with a cartoon.  I explained to him that daddy was awake in bed and that he could go and get him if he needed to. As I kissed him goodbye, grabbed my computer bag, and turned to head towards the door, I heard him ask, “But Mommy, who’s in charge”?   

To read more, click here.

Labels: