This Page

has been moved to new address

Princess Playdate

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Princess Playdate

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Princess Playdate


Visit me over at 5 Minutes for Faith today where I am the contributing writer.
Here's a sneak peak:
On my way to work one morning, I stopped in to get my morning cup of coffee.  While I waited, I noticed a little girl, about the age of 4.  She was all dressed up in a yellow party dress with pink patent leather shoes, and white tights.  She had her hair all done up with curls and she was wearing lots of play jewelry.  As I looked at her, the Lord began to speak to me about this little girl.
*     *     *
Stop on over to 5 Minutes for Faith!  Leave me a comment here or there to let me know you visited!

Labels: