This Page

has been moved to new address

Held In The Arms Of Love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Held In The Arms Of Love

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Held In The Arms Of Love


I was so honored that Elizabeth from Living on Literary Lane asked me to write a guest post on her beautiful blog this week.  I hope you will visit her blog and read my post!  Here is a little teaser:

I have always been a visual person.  As I've grown and matured as a Christian, God has used pictures and visions to speak to and encourage my heart.

I remember one such time.  I was at a conference and the speaker was talking about the love of God.  You know, the "how high", "how wide", "how deep" and "how long" kind of love.  My mind, let alone my heart could not comprehend this kind of love.  Love was not always displayed to me in ways that I desired.  I had many false concepts of what love was, and in many ways my love was abused, tarnished, taken advantage of.  So for me to think that there was this God up in Heaven who loved me like that was something I could not wrap my brain around.  To read more, click here.

Labels: ,