This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, August 9, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
Oh what a beautiful morning
Oh what a beautiful day....

It's Monday and that means it's time for the Miscellany Monday!
Hop on over to the lovely Carissa's blog @ lowercase letters and join in the randomness!

{1}...This morning when I woke up I could hardly get out of bed.  I mean I was literally stuck.  The side I was sleeping on, my arm was asleep, I tweaked my neck and my hips just didn't want to cooperate.  This morning I officially feel old!


{2}...I am beginning to wonder if we are going to have a real summer after all.  We've had a few nice days here in August, but this morning it's overcast.  Don't get me wrong, I much prefer this kind of weather.  I figure it's either going to kick in and we are going to have an Indian Summer in August and September, or this is it.

{3}...Has anyone started Christmas shopping yet?  Or even thought about it?  I am trying to talk my kids into getting a big gift for the entire family this year.  Not sure if I will pull that off, but I really want one of these


and one of these


{4}...I finally caught up on Army Wives over the last couple of nights.  I love this show!


{5}...In not so random news, our short sale was finally approved by both lenders.  We have until September 30th to move.  Please pray with me that we will find a suitable rental!

Happy Monday!


Labels: