This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, August 16, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

It's Monday!  And that means it's time for some randomness.  Head on over to the lovely Carissa's blog and link up!

Before I forget, I am guest writing over at Hope Journey today.  Hop on over and have a look!

{1}..H.E.L.P.!  I'm drowning.  I am accepting applications.  All you need is motivation.



{2}...I just got up.  I want to go back to bed.  Not a good sign for the rest of my day.

{3}...I have so much packing and decluttering to do.  Six weeks is not a long time, and in between all of that we are looking for a place to live.  It can get a little overwhelming at times.  


{4}...School starts in about four weeks.  However, if we move before then, school won't start until I figure out which school my younger two children will attend.  I am hoping the school they attend now will accept a transfer, at least for this coming year.

{5}...I think I am too exhausted to be random today.  I'd better get looking at my list of things to do.


Have a blessed Monday friends!

Labels: