This Page

has been moved to new address

Friday Follow

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Friday Follow

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Follow

Friday Follow

I am participating for the very first time in Friday Follow.  As a fairly new blogger, I always enjoy meeting new people and finding awesome blogs to add to my Google Reader.  What better way than participating here.


For those who don't already know me, I have been blogging for about nine months.  I am a wife, a mother to four children (ages 19, 16, 9 and 6), I work full time and am actively involved in ministry at my church.  My desire is to encourage woman from all walks of life through what the Lord puts on my heart to share.  My blog can be random at times, but always encouraging. I hope you will take some time to read some of my past posts. And of course, I would love if you followed me!


If you would like to link up your blog and meet some new bloggers, visit One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families or MIdday Escapades for more information.  


Happy blog hopping!

Labels: