This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, July 26, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Yippee!  It's Monday and I get to be random!  I love the fact that I don't have to think too hard about this post!  If you would like to join the fun, visit Carissa over at lowercase letters!

{1}...Considering most of you probably haven't had your Cup of Joe yet, I am sending you this:


{2}...I am in the process of declutteirng my home to prepare for our move in September (hopefully).  I can't seem to settle down in one room and finish it before moving to the next.  My house looks like a complete disaster.  There are boxes and piles everywhere.  Is this normal, or am I ADD? 

{3}...I am looking for a new skin care product which is Paraben free.  I am having trouble locating a line of product that I like.  I was trying out Avalon Organics, but am not crazy about it.  I love Philosophy, but only a couple of their products are free of Parabens.  Any recommendations?

{4}...I wish I had kept up with my bike riding.  I am looking for ways to get in exercise out doors and this would be perfect.  There are so many benefits.


{5}...I am celebrating my One Year Blog Anniversary with a week of giveaways.  You can stop on over and take a look here.

Happy Monday friends!

Labels: