This Page

has been moved to new address

Miscellany Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Miscellany Monday

Monday, May 10, 2010

Miscellany Monday


I am joining in with Carissa of lowercase letters for  Miscellany Monday.  This is perfect for me today because I am tired and having trouble figuring out which of my three posts that are in draft to put up.  Here's my miscellaneous randomness:
  1. I have a serious coffee addiction.  However, I am thinking this is something I cannot afford to purchase every day, so am on the lookout for a new coffee pot.  Any ideas?  And although I would love an Espresso machine, I just can't afford one.
  2. I am sitting in Starbucks right now waiting for my son to take his STAR testing.  I have 2.5 hours to burn.  I wonder how much coffee I could drink during this time?
  3. I am thinking I really would love to hire a maid.  When I was pregnant (why back when) I had one come every other week and it was so nice.  I will admit the house only stayed clean for about 10 hours but it was wonderful while it lasted.
  4. My daughter and son will celebrate their 10th and 7th birthdays in June.  Kaylie would like to go to the Build-A-Bear Workshop.  Should be easy to plan that.  Aaron has already expressed his interest to go back to Chuck-E-Cheese and spend $1,000 on tokens for prizes he will either lose or break.  Does anyone else have an aversion to that place?
  5. I am approaching my One Year Blogiversary in July.  I am so excited!
Well, how's that for random.  I hope I didn't bore you.  Be sure and stop over to Carissa's blog and join in the fun!

Labels: