This Page

has been moved to new address

More Random Dozen Randomness

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: More Random Dozen Randomness

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Random Dozen Randomness

I am joining in again with my friend Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee for a rather random Random Dozen! This is a great way to get to know more about each other.  And, even if I've already answered a question, I probably won't remember my answer and will most likely answer it differently!  So why don't you jump on over to Linda's and join in the fun! 


1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?  Cleaning my house.  I've been procrastinating on that one for months!



2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?  Considering I don't even go to bed until 12:00 or 1:00 a.m., it doesn't take me long at all to go to sleep.  Sleeping through the night is a whole other issue. I have a 9-year-old daughter who struggles with nightmares and fears, so she is up off and on.  And then there's bladder that calls me a couple of times in the night most of the time.  



3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?  Hmmm, I don't really have a fashion style.  What decade is that?



4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?  My husband makes a rockin bean based Chili!  My personal best would have to be my potato & linguica enchiladas.



5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?  I can be a little impulsive, but only when it concerns buying clothing for my children. Otherwise, nope.



6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?  I want people to laugh.  I would like to know that I made a difference.  I hope I can listen in.



7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?  Today, my joy is sitting right next to me in the form of an extra bold Mocha Freddo from Peet's!



8. What is your favorite type of bread?  Sourdough!



9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)  Grumpiness.  I think some days I am already there.  It's something I am hoping doesn't hang around for too long.  I believe it's a choice.  Today I am choosing JOY!



10. What trait would you like most to develop?  Patience.  But I know better than to pray for that one!



11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why? Hmmm, my prayer room. I have my art hanging all over the place.  It's pretty random and abstract and I think I am too.



12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?  I have come to realize that I cannot do it all every day.  Work, family and church are my priority daily. After that, I am learning to balance ministry, activities and blogging.  I am learning to say no and hear the Lord concerning what I should and shouldn't be doing.  As far as blogging, I try and do this at night after the kids are in bed.

Labels: