This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog Award Love!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Blog Award Love!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blog Award Love!

Libby at Latte Mama has awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. I don't really know what a versatile blogger is, but the dictionary describes versatile as "being able to adapt to many different functions or activities".  I think this rings true of my blogging style, very versatile and adaptable, subject to change at a moment's notice. I am so honored that people actually read my blog and are blessed.  The Lord never ceases to amaze me! So, without further adieu,


The Rules:

  1. Thank the person who gave you this award.  (Thank you Libby!  I commented on your blog!)
  2. Share 7 things about yourself (see below).
  3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.  (I am not sure I will get to 15, so I may bend the rules a little here.)
  4. Contact the bloggers you've picked at let them know about the award.  (Yes, will do!)
Okay, here are 7 random things about me:
  1. I have 3 laundry baskets full of clothes that need to be folded staring me in the face.
  2. Why is my head spinning?  Oh yea, I had way too much coffee today. I am addicted to caffeine.
  3. I love grilled cheese sandwiches.
  4. I bite my nails.
  5. I am resisting getting bifocals.  Yep, I wall wait this one out as long as I can!
  6. There are 193 blogs in my Google Reader.  How many will this thing hold anyways?
  7. I am trying to grow my hair out and it's at the "frustrating" point.
How's that for random?  Okay, here are 5 (sorry, 15 is such a big number) blogs I would love to give some bloggy love to!

Kate is a new blogger and I remember what it's like to be brand new.  
I love her realness and have loved getting to know her through her blog.

Jill @ Jill Boyd's Place.  
Jill never ceases to make me laugh.  
She is a Pastor's wife, has lived in Africa as a missionary, 
and is an accomplished writer!

I just recently started following Holly's blog.  
I don't know her all that well, but her blog is very inviting and makes me 
feel right at home.  I am looking forward to getting to know her better.

Traci Michele @ Ordinary Inspirations.  
Traci is an amazing communicator of the truth of God's word!  
Her posts really stir my heart to go deeper and she is always encouraging.

Adoption Mama @ The Puebla Ponderosa.  
I love this woman!  She is full of wisdom, love and encouragement 
and has a great outlook on life!

I hope you will visit these ladies and pass on some comment love!

Labels: