This Page

has been moved to new address

Simplicity - Multitude Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: Simplicity - Multitude Monday

Monday, March 28, 2011

Simplicity - Multitude Monday


It's easy to find beauty in the obvious - a sunrise, a rainbow, a child's smile, the smell of freshly cut flowers.  I am learning though that beauty is even more simple than the obvious.  I continue to look, to seek out beauty, yet it's always there, right in front of my eyes.

In simplicity, I continue to count:

51.  My first born son, who turns 17 today.  He has a heart after God and I am forever grateful that God chose me to be his momma!

52.  Car insurance.  Someone stole a very expensive part off of our car.  We are thankful that our deductible is minimal.
53.  Foot washing.  We had a foot washing service in the Children's Equipping Center yesterday.  All but four of the kids participated.  It was touching and powerful to witness the children serving one another in this way.
54.  Vacuums.  I cannot imagine having to get on my hands and knees and pick up all the little fragments that the kiddos leave behind.
55.  Eye makeup remover.  Whoever created this stuff was a genius.
56.  Toothpaste.  What on earth did people use before this was invented?
57.  Mexican food.  Need I say more?  I cooked a lot of Mexican food this week at my son's request for his birthday.  I forgot that I was dieting.  Oops!  I will be back on track tomorrow.
58.  Fuzzy socks.  My feet are about the only part of me that get cold.  Love the fuzzy slipper socks!
59.  Candles.  We had a power outage a few nights ago.  Once we found the candles, it was nice.
60.  Another borrowed car.  I am so thankful for those who have loaned us their cars while we fix our other ones.

What are you thankful for today?  Link up at A Holy Experience.

Labels: , ,