This Page

has been moved to new address

I've Moved!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
My Freshly Brewed Life: I've Moved!

Monday, March 28, 2011

I've Moved!

Hey friends, I have officially moved my blog over to Word Press.  You can find me now at www.myfreshlybrewedlife.com.  I can't take any credit for the move as I am technically challenged.  Erin over at Insight Blog Designs was the genius behind my move.  She was a joy to work with, very quick and efficient.  I would definately recommend Erin if you are ever looking to make the switch.  Plus, she has designed some beautiful blogs!  I have the same beautiful design for now.  But look for surprises with regard to that coming soon!  

For those of you who subscribe through Blogger's RSS feed, you will be redirected in a day or two.  But please feel free to bookmark the new site so that you don't lose me.  If you subscribe through email or GFC, you should have already landed at my new page!  *I will keep this blog up, but will not be posting here anymore!

It may take me a little while before I am completely comfortable in my new home.  So if anything looks strange, it's just me playing around with the new dashboard.